Sunday, November 6, 2011

Old Yeller

It's been over a year since I started this venture and I think it's time to veer in a new direction. And by new direction, I mean that I think I'm going to go back to reading what I enjoy reading full time. But that doesn't mean I'm going to take the blog out back and shoot it in the back of the head. I might just break one of its legs. So I've put Jackie O. on my shelf next to the Geoge W. Bush memoir and I've returned the Nicholas Sparks romance that I was supposed to read next. And I feel relieved, like I've alleviated a wounded animal's suffering. I'm not sure if I or the blog is the wounded animal in that metaphor. Doesn't matter.

I also think I may change the format a bit. Instead of one longish post a week, I'll post (or try to post) every night. Which means I'm off the hook for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I guess I shouldn't have read the last bunch of entries backwards. Didn't see this one. Anyway, good. I can't imagine how you read all those shitty books every week. New blog has lots of potential.

    ReplyDelete